Bug 188867: cdtool patch adds cdclose

I must say I'm rather disappointed you made a new version of cdtool and didn't bother to apply my very simple patch. cdclose is a natural companion to cdeject in the cdtool package, which the developers simply forgot to add, and the patch is very transparent.

Upstream posted the patch on their website and said that if they ever make a new release they would apply the patch, but the likelyhood of ever bothering to make a new release is very low, so if the debian developers don't apply the patch, it probably will never get applied.

josh buhl

--
It's not going to stop,
til you wise up.