earnest overture

Please pardon the abruptness and the liberty of this letter; It is due to its exigency.
I am a top government functionary in my country. I represent a caucus in dire need of a foreign partner to assist us in the transfer/investment of US$17,850.000.00(Seventeen Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).
The key issues are the transfer and the subsequent investment of the said sum. We are ready to go into an agreement with you and also offer you negotiable fee for the assistance and putting together an investment portfolio for us.

We shall follow strictly all the legal procedures entailed in our laws and the international laws in transferring the funds to make it legitimate and authoritative.

I would apreciate it if you send me a more secure email address if packages@qa.debian.org is not safe and a telephone number and fax number through which I can reach you for discussion on the details.Please reply strictly by fax to 23417591043 otherwise kindly disregard this email and delete from your box immediately.
Thank you and God bless.

My Sincere Regards,
Bernard Oniwe