Business Proposal

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Alla Gvozdeva. I work for Arch/Web Space Station of Prague, the Czech Republic.
The company provides various IT services including custom software development, web design,
software and data conversion for various platforms and using various development tools.
We have a business proposal on partnership that may be of interest to you. It is about outsourcing
the development of IT systems.

Could you please provide me with a name and an email of a person I can contact concerning this issue.

Yours sincerely,

Alla Gvozdeva
Business Development Manager
Email: aag@atwss.com