Re: retitling ITP's [round 2]

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 11:55:12PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Last december, I pinged all ITPs that hadn't shown any activity in >1y
> (see http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2002/debian-qa-200212/msg00064.html).
> Some people replied, but there are still 143 left that the original
> ITP-submitter doesn't seem interested in anymore.
>
> I intend to retitle those to RFPs:

Is it the procedure?
I mean: if no one packaged them in more than a year, it could mean there is
no one interested in that package any more.
More over, some of that software may no longer be developed or even exists.

IMHO we may close those kind of reports, along with those older RFP.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have