Re: When should the BTS help tag be used?

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 11:02:26AM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
> Absolutely. The 'help' tag can only really be useful if it's widely
> known which bugs are tagged with it. Unfortunately it's not quite as
> easy as I thought to harvest them automatically using the LDAP interface
> to the BTS, as it doesn't seem to allow searching on tags. I'll have to
> handle it more directly on master.

How about this:

torsten@pulsar:~$ ldapsearch -P2 -x -H ldap://bugs.debian.org:35568 -b 'ou=Bugs,o=Debian Project,c=US' keywords=*help* subject
version: 2

#
# filter: keywords=*help*
# requesting: subject
#

# 113900, BUGS, DEBIAN PROJECT, US
dn: bugID=113900,OU=BUGS,O=DEBIAN PROJECT,C=US
subject: apache: has trouble with PHP and LDAP

Note the port of the LDAP server - 35567 (bcollins) + 1 (mine). I'll send
him the changes.

Greetings

	Torsten