Re: review for kivy/2.1.0-1

Hi Dean,

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting in getting kivy/2.1.0-1 ready for
upload! I'm currently going through all of the packages that I
(co-)maintain in preparation for the upcoming freeze, and you've saved
me a ton of work here! I've pushed a few very minor changes to the
packaging, but otherwise I think this is ready for upload; if Jeroen
isn't planning on uploading kivy in the next day or so, I'd be happy
to do so myself. I also invite you to add yourself as an Uploader in
d/control if you anticipate maintaining kivy in the future.

One thing I wanted to bring up before actually uploading kivy is that
you've added a new (emacs-specific) binary package, and adding a new
binary package will force kivy to take a round-trip through the NEW
queue. While that's not usually a problem, since we're so close to the
freeze, there's a risk that ftpmasters may not be able to review it in
time before the freeze takes effect. Would you consider either merging
the contents of elpa-kivy-mode into python3-kivy, or defer adding the
new package for a subsequent upload? Thanks!

Regards,
Vincent