Messed up a salsa commit - how best to fix?

Hi,

Somehow I managed to really mess up a commit to python-qtconsole: the
upstream and pristine-tar branches do not have the upstream/5.3.0
sources (the current ones).  However, there's already an
upstream/5.3.0 tag in the repository, pointing to a commit to the
master branch.

I think the simplest thing to do is to "rewrite history": delete the
head commits to the master branch and the 5.3.0 tags, and then
recommit correctly and force-push to salsa.

Would people be OK with me doing this, or do you have an alternative
suggestion?

Best wishes,

   Julian