Re: How should learning to program in Python be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

Thank you, Mr. Pokoradi, for your informative reply.

I use either Knoppix or Debian. So everything is pre-installed.

I don't know about pydev in Eclipse. So thank you for this bit of
information. I am not sure if PyChem could be installed in my system.
In Debian. So please advise,

I am not a book person. I say they talk a lot and deliver very little.
Tire me. I would rather like tough programs than beginners' programs
that provide insights, while running on the system.

Is there something similar to GDB (or DDD)?

Thank you for your reply.

Best.
Rajib