Re: mypy and typeshed

On Fri, Oct 01, 2021 at 08:14:20AM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 04:29:20PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > Maybe I didn't dedicate enough time for this, but I couldn't figure out
> > how the pypi packages are produced from the git repository. Knowing this
> > would help creating such typeshed package by means of some scripting
> > (not necessarily volunteering, will be happy if someone beats me to it).
>
> It turns out that this is done by this repository:
>
> https://github.com/typeshed-internal/stub_uploader

I gave this a try, and came up with
https://salsa.debian.org/terceiro/typeshed

This seems to work, but there are still issues to solve, e.g. the
licensing status of the stub_uploader repository¹, and generating a
meaningful Provides: field.

¹ https://github.com/typeshed-internal/stub_uploader/issues/31