Joining Debian Python Team

Hi there!

I would like to join the DPT - Debian Python Team.

For the time being I am interested and involve maintaining packages related to medical related module and some of it dependencies I think it better places on DPT

Specifically I am trying to get my feet wet by packaging this modules which are annoy[1] and fbcpa[2]. This two is needed by scanorama[3] package (ITP[4] bug #986624).

I am familiar with Debian packaging, and already have packages[5] that builds under Debian Med Team. I am new and I hope i can learn something when joining this team too.

My salsa login is: @robbinespu

I have have read the policy[6] and I accept it.

Thanks!

[1] https://github.com/spotify/annoy
[2] https://pypi.org/project/fbpca
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-scanorama
[4] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=986624
[5] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Robbi%20Nespu%20%3Crobbinespu@gmail.com%3E
[6]https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA