Re: Please upload the latest version of python-flask-cors ready in git

Am 17.12.20 um 21:37 schrieb Louis-Philippe Véronneau:>> Just checked the RFS queue again and the package is gone from there. I
would appreciate you sponsoring the package so it can migrate to bullseye.

I removed it since it cannot be sponsored by a member of the team at the
moment, as a consequence of Stewart putting the team in "Uploaders" and
not in "Maintainers".

As stated in the Team's policy [1], this means Stewart should be the one
making the upload, thus the email I sent him.

Otherwise, I would've gladly uploaded it myself.

I see. The RC bug is open for 11 months, so a NMU might be justified.