Re: python3-(py)crypto(dome)?

On 2020-12-05 19:51, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 05, 2020 at 02:43:44PM +0100, Martin wrote:
> > Package wokkel has changed the dependency from python3-crypto to
> > python3-cryptodome, leading to #975748 and #975770.
> The changelog entry says "Switch to python3-pycryptodome" but the control
> field says "python3-cryptodome". This is a bug in python3-wokkel,
> unrelated to the initial question here.

Related in the sense: If python3-pycryptodome would provide
python3-crypto, the old dependency were correct. If
python3-pycryptodome would be renamed to python3-cryptodome, the
current dependency were correct. The fix in wokkel should not
lead to a problem after the next upload of python3-pycryptodome.
Anyway, if nobody objects, I just upload the fixed wokkel.

Cheers