Joining the team request for salsa user microjoe-guest

Hello fellow Python developers,

In order to publish some Python packages that will act as dependencies
to packages for font management, I would like to join the fonts team.

My salsa login is "microjoe-guest".

As the login suggest, I am not a DD nor a DM but a new contributor that
mostly works using the mentors interface for now. I will soon send a
RFS for open python ITP that I am finalizing.

I have read the current python-team policy [1] and agree with its terms.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst

Best regards,

Romain.