Making a Talk to PyConAr (PyCon Argentina)

Hello everybody,

I want to make a presentation (25 minutes) on PyConAr [1]
(webpage only on spanish version)

I would like to talk about Debian Python Team. So, I'am thinking
mention and explain briefly the workflow to packaging and looking
for sponsors.

I would like to mention too, that we are removing the support
for python2 on bullseye so, I would like  mention the
transition [2]. It is possible have a graph with the process
of transition, to show the progress graphically?

What do you think about this idea? I think that
can be interest for people to know the team workflow. Are you agree?

If I send you the presentation could you give me
some feedback (the deadline is 8th September) please?

This is from a newbie point of view :-) I will mention that
obviously.

[1] https://eventos.python.org.ar/events/pyconar2019/
[2] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/python2-rm.html

Thanks!