/usr/bin/python2 in shebangs?

Hi,

I plan to prepare new dh-python upload soon and hence a question about
a bit controversial change: should dh_python2 (as we discussed during
last DebConf's Python BoF) replace /usr/bin/python shebangs with
/usr/bin/python2?

Please note that it's not about pointing /usr/bin/python to python3 -
this will NOT happen. It's about making it easier to those admins that
want to do that anyway (or removing /usr/bin/python from Debian
completely)
--
GPG: 1D2F A898 58DA AF62 1786 2DF7 AEF6 F1A2 A745 7645