New package python-hvac / Joining the team

Hello,

I'd like to join the DPMT to maintain a Debian package for hvac, a Python
module that allows accessing Hashicorp Vault secrets remotely.
The upstream project can be found here: https://github.com/ianunruh/hvac
And the Debian package repository I created is here:
https://github.com/onitake/debian-hvac

I tried to follow the guidelines at
http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html closely, and I intend to
keep doing that for further work on this package (or other Python packages).

My Alioth login is: onitake-guest

If the DPMT would prefer not to take on additional members, I ask for
sponsorship of this package and maintenance by the team.

The package would be very useful for accessing vault secrets from Ansible, as
there is a built-in lookup module that depends on python-hvac:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/devel/plugins/lookup/hashi_vault.html
This is also the reason why I included a Python 2 package build - Ansible has
not been fully converted to Python 3 yet.

Thank for your consideration,
Gregor