pythonX.Y packages stopped building the _fpectl extension

The pythonX.Y packages stopped building the _fpectl extension.  Upstream stopped
building this extension a long time ago, however I failed to disable it after a
last release ...  It's now disabled, and causing some build failures because
third party extensions still reference it.  The most prominent is
python{,3}-numpy which I just NMUed to rebuild against the current pythonX.Y
packages (already having a break on the current python{,3}-numpy).  If breaks
for other packages are needed, please file bug reports for the pythonX.Y packages.

Matthias