RFS: python-httplib2 -- fix of #794750

Hello team,

The latest version of the python-oauth2client package depends on
httplib2 (>=0.9.1), but the current version of python-httplib2 on
Debian is 0.9 [#794312].

This makes Python applications that depends on python-oauth2client (such
as goobook [#797068]) break. Although I agree that this is a bug in the
python-oauth2client package, it seems to me that the easiest way to
resolve this is by updating the python-httplib2 package to its latest
version [#794750].

I have packaged the latest version of httplib2 (0.9.1) and uploaded it
to mentors.dn [dsc]. This is a minor update over version 0.9 (which is
the current version on Debian) so it should not break any packages that
depends on it.

Could someone sponsor my package as a team upload or should I do a NMU?

Thanks,
Ilias

[#794312] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=794312
[#797068] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=797068