Re: requests 2.7.0 in Debian experimental

On May 18, 2015, at 12:51 PM, Daniele Tricoli wrote:

>pip 1.5.6-5 is doing a “from requests.compat import IncompleteRead” but it's
>not a problem: I reintroduced IncompleteRead because it was the easiest way
>to not break pip (see #766419); I will remove this patch when pip will be
>updated.

FWIW, I started on an update to pip 6.1.1 but I'm blocked on getting some of
its new dependencies through NEW.  OTOH, I know how to fix pip so that
installing/upgrading requests (even indirectly via httpie) won't break it so
in the meantime I'll work on fixing the existing pip.

Cheers,
-Barry