Re: Membership in PAPT alioth group

On 2015-05-09 02:44, Ben Finney wrote:
Balasankar C <balasankarc@autistici.org> writes:

I am packaging GNUKhata (http://gnukhata.org), a free accounting
software which can be used as an alternative to Tally.

Did you check the Work Needing and Prospective Packages list
<URL:https://bugs.debian.org/wnpp>?

According to <URL:https://bugs.debian.org/751674> ‘gnukhata’ is already
being packaged by someone else. Please respond on that bug report and
co-ordinate your work with theirs.

Yeah. Actually, GNUKhata is split to two - gnukhata and gnukhata-core-engine. The other guy (Praveen) himself asked me to help him with GNUKhata packaging and hence I took ownership of gnukhata-core-engine ITP bug. So, right now, I am packaging gnukhata-core-engine and I would like to do it as a part of PAPT. Hope that is fine.

--
Regards
Balasankar C