Re: RFP -> ITP: mistune -- markdown parser in pure python

Hi,

Le 03/05/2015 09:12, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 02/05/2015 20:30, Julien Puydt a écrit :
I'm willing to work on packaging it. I'm not part of the debian python
modules team yet, but I'm willing to.

I'm part of the debian-science team already, so I do have some
experience packaging for debian.

I made a tentative package using git like for my debian-science
packages, even though the policy says otherwise : as there is an ingoing
migration, that shouldn't be a problem.

I have set the DPMT as maintainer and myself as uploader, which should
ensure it will end up on my QA page where I'm already used to check for
news.

Shall I put my would-be package on git.debian.org, inside
/git/python-modules/packages/ [of course using the setup-repository
script in /git/python-modules/ -- again something in common with the
debian-science workflow] ?

If nobody is against it, I'll put it there in a few days.

Snark on #debian-python