requests 2.7.0 in Debian experimental

Hello,

I have uploaded version 2.7.0 of requests in experimental because it breaks
backwards compatibility.

I already found that httpie needs to be update to 0.9.2[¹], but I'll start
checking all requests dependants in the following days.
If your package has requests as dependency, and you want help me (:D), please
test it with the new version and make sure all it's fine.

My plan is to systematically check dependants before ask from the release team
a transition slot for requests (this should be the proper way to handle this
issue IIUC).

Kind regards,

[¹]
https://github.com/jakubroztocil/httpie/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst#092-2015-02-24