Re: multiple modules in one source

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread.

Is it possible to have a single git tree, containing multiple PyPI distributions?

I suspect the answer is "Yes, but each one will have to go into a separate subdirectory, each one will have to have a unique setup.py, etc".

Which in turn raises another question of "Why bother?" of which I can't think of a good answer.

It might be possible to have just a single debian directory for the entire git tree, have a suspicion that might get complicated however...