Graph-tool in Debian

Hi,

I'm interested into getting the graph-tool python module into Debian:

    https://graph-tool.skewed.de

Graph-tool is an efficient Python module for manipulation and
statistical analysis of graphs (a.k.a. networks). It is similar in
functionality to networkx, but its internals are implemented in C++ for
performance (see https://graph-tool.skewed.de/performance).

I already provide Debian packages:

    https://graph-tool.skewed.de/download#debian

But I would like to probe your interest into getting this into Debian
proper.

I would be willing to maintain the package, but I would need some
sponsorship, as well as some initial pointers on best practices and so
on.

Any takers?

Best,
Tiago