RFS: Fix for #678169 (python-mysqldb)

Hi,

when using python-mysqldb I was just bitten by #678169 and as a patch
was already available in the bug report, decided to test it and put it
into the package. I think it would be very desirable to get the fix into
wheezy, as not being able to securely connect to MySQL servers from
python would be a serious regression versus squeeze. The patch is small
and afaik only forcibly reenables behaviour which was enabled
automatically in squeeze.
The debdiff is attached to the bug [bug] and I would be very happy if
someone could add the changes to the svn and upload to unstable; I'm
offering to write the unblock request once the fixed version hits
unstable.

Cheers,

Mika

--