Re: statsd + voluptuous packaged!

Le 21/03/13 19:21, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> I happen to also have worked on statsd:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=openstack/statsdpy.git

Bonjour =)

It seems they are different packages:
 - statsdpy is a statsd server
 - python-statsd a client for the nodejs statsd

I might be wrong, but the author are different and the code in each
repository looks entirely different to me.

> My ITP was filled before yours: #699411
> Next time, please check wnpp better please.

I guess that is what happens when newbie joins. They do mistake, so do
I.  I must confess I have only looked at packages.debian.org :/  Will
remember about wnpp, thanks for the tip!

> I would be happy to co-maintain the package with you.
> What do you think?
>
> My nick is "zigo" on OFTC and Freenode. Please ping me.
> I'm French as well (though I live in China currently).

Will try to remember to ping you :-]  I am now always connected in
irc://irc.oftc.net/#debian-python

Merci!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso