Re: About canonical Vcs fields

On Sunday 17 March 2013 22:56:15 Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Ugh. I don't mind switching if we switch everything at once.

I started to switch my packages to get rid of the warning, but if the team
wants to keep svn.d.o I will revert the changes.

> I'm happy to make the mass-commit if there's consensus that this is the
> right to do.

I don't care about the URL we use but I want to be consistent with the
team, so I'm fine with a mass-commit if there's consensus to switch,
otherwise I will revert the packages I already switched.

Kind regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 http://mornie.org