Re: RFS: Fix for #678169 (python-mysqldb)

On 03/15/2013 08:45 AM, Mika Pflüger wrote:
> The release team just (reluctantly (-; ) pre-approved the fix [1], so it
> would be really nice if you could upload to sid.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mika
Uploaded and sent to the SVN.

Note that I also added:
-    rm -fr build build-python$*
+    rm -fr build build-python$* MySQL_python.egg-info/PKG-INFO

in debian/rules, as it was otherwise impossible to build the package
twice without manually deleting that file. I'm quite convince that this
isn't a problem to get it approved by the release team.

As per your proposal, please make a new debdiff between -1 and -2,
and deal with the release team for having this change unblocked.

Thanks for your contribution in Debian,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)