Re: RFS: Fix for #678169 (python-mysqldb)

On 03/12/2013 10:14 AM, Mika Pflüger wrote:
> The debdiff is attached to the bug [bug] and I would be very happy if
> someone could add the changes to the svn and upload to unstable; I'm
> offering to write the unblock request once the fixed version hits
> unstable.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mika

Hi Mika,

At this time in the release, we got to be extra careful.

Please send a pre-approval bug against release.debian.org, with
the attached debdiff, so we can make sure that the release team
agrees. If they do (and I'm quite sure they will), then I have no
problem at all to sponsor such an upload in SID.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)