pytaglib: looking for a sponsor

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my "pytaglib" package, which is a library for
accessing metadata ("tags") of audio files.

Pytaglib essentially binds two functions of the popular TagLib C++ library
which were introduced in version 1.8, providing a unified, format-independent
way of reading and writing arbitrary tags. In my opininon this makes pytaglib
very small (and thus easy to maintain) yet powerfull because you can do
virtually anything you want without having to care about the particular file
format.

The library is available for both python2 and python3. Packages have been
uploaded to mentors (https://mentors.debian.net/package/pytaglib) as well as
the python-modules SVN repository. As far as I can tell, there are no formal
problems left in the package, at least lintian does not complain.

I'd be happy if anyone would be willing to sponsor the package. The bindings
are written in Cython, so it might be beneficial if a potential sponsor has
come across that software, although the code should be well-readable by anyone
who understands python and perhaps a little C++.

Comments, criticism and questions are generally welcome. :-)

Michael