Re: Numpy & dh_python2

On 15 March 2012 12:45, Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:
> So, my blunt guess would be that with dh_python2 you would not need this
> and just would need to place the .a appropriately.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

When the comments talk about adding files *back*, is it pysupport that
removes them? How is it determining which files to remove?

Sandro:
> I won't migrate to dh_python2, so it would be a waste of your time.

Why not? I thought python-support was deprecated, and everything was
supposed to move to dh_python2?

So, is it practical to use dh_python3 for python 3 while keeping
python-support for python 2?

Thomas