Re: Packaging python-mocker and cloud-init in Debian ?

Le Fri, May 11, 2012 at 07:54:51AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> Le Thu, May 10, 2012 at 09:24:22AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
>
> I have now:
>
>  - Deleted all the parts related to pv-grub.
>
>  - Reverted the removal of the dpkg diversion of ureadahead.
>    (Tracking the issue in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ureadahead/+bug/997838)
>
> The package still does not have init scripts.  Do you or the Python Apps team
> think it would be a blocker for an upload to Experimental ?

I uploaded the package to Experimental (build logs attached).  The main issues
currently are:

 - The absence of init scripts (but the package might work out of the box with
   Upstart ?).

 - The debconf templates are not translated, as I did not yet understand the
   semantics of the Choices-C field.

Once the package is accepted, we can use the BTS to better organise our work on
it.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy