Re: warning: package python-gdcm: unused substitution variable ${python:Versions}

* Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org>, 2012-05-14, 12:22:
Hi there,

 I am starring at the following warning:

warning: package python-gdcm: unused substitution variable ${python:Versions}

Ignore the warning.

In the old days you would add "XB-Python-Version: ${python:Versions}" to binary package stanzas in debian/control, but we deprecated this practice. See Python Policy §2.3.

I do wonder however if there is a good reason for dh_python{2,3} to still generate *:Version substitution variables.

--
Jakub Wilk