Re: Packaging python-mocker and cloud-init in Debian ?

Le Thu, May 10, 2012 at 09:24:22AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> If Upstart works out of the box on lean Debian systems (I never checked), how
> about uploading first to experimental, so that others can help testing the
> package.  Then, once init scripts and perhaps systemd are ready, and once we
> agree that the package is in shape for unifying with Ubuntu, I will upload to
> Unstable, probably after the Wheezy freeze.

I have now:

 - Deleted all the parts related to pv-grub.

 - Reverted the removal of the dpkg diversion of ureadahead.
   (Tracking the issue in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ureadahead/+bug/997838)

The package still does not have init scripts.  Do you or the Python Apps team
think it would be a blocker for an upload to Experimental ?

Once the package is in Debian, I can subscribe to the VCS commits, and we can
use the bug tracking system...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy