Re: Help in packaging rubber

On 03.05.12 Andreas Noteng (andreas@noteng.no) wrote:
> On 03. mai 2012 22:54, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > Attached is the patch documenting the changes I've applied. Is this
> > OK?
>
> The patch does not seem to apply to the revision currently in Debian.

Correct. It applies to a preview for a new upload, which is on my PC.
I just wanted to document, which changes I've applied for the
dh_pysupport -> dh_python2 migration.

> If you plan to maintain this package I'd strongly recommend joining
> the PAPT [1], and using the PAPT svn repository and svn
> buildpackage.  This would ease the process of helping you, and
> later for the sponsors to review your package.

I just sent the join request on alioth (https://a.d.org/projects/python-apps/)
Should I make the package team managed, i.e.
python-apps-team@lists.alioth.debian.org as maintainer?

> I'd also recommend subscribing to this list..

I'll think about it.

H.
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/    #206401 http://counter.li.org