Re: Help in packaging rubber

On 03. mai 2012 22:54, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> Attached is the patch documenting the changes I've applied. Is this
> OK?
The patch does not seem to apply to the revision currently in Debian. If
you plan to maintain this package I'd strongly recommend joining the
PAPT [1], and using the PAPT svn repository and svn buildpackage. This
would ease the process of helping you, and later for the sponsors to
review your package. I'd also recommend subscribing to this list..

[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam

Regards
--
Andreas Noteng