Re: Python 3.3

On Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:45:24 AM Barry Warsaw wrote:
> The ipaddr library is as well, though that might get the "provisional"
> tag.
This is one I'll need to keep an eye on as ipaddr is packaged in dpmt as a
seperate module (maintained by me).  Upstream has a separate release that's
intended to go into python3.3.  I haven't looked at the diff to see what they
are planning on changing and what compatibility impacts it might have.
Fortunately python3-ipaddr doesn't seem to have any reverse depends yet, so it
may be an easy transition.

Scott K