RFS nuitka

Dear Debian Python Team,

I am out of review comments for the package of mine:

 * Package name    : nuitka
   Version         : 0.3.17pre2-1
   Upstream Author : Kay Hayen <kayhayen@gmx.de>
 * URL             : http://nuitka.net
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

nuitka - Python compiler with full language support and CPython compatible

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/nuitka

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nuitka/nuitka_0.3.17pre2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I believe it relatively is simple package. No real compile time dependencies. Pure Python. Lintian clean. Closes an ITP bug, etc.

At Python compile time, it uses g++ and Scons, but without the user noticing. Esp. Nuitka is not itself build with Scons, nor needs the user use it, etc. There is a inline copy of Scons in Nuitka, which is removed for Debian of course, and not in the binary build.

I am willing to be a "good" upstream, and have so far made all known modifications to fit better into Debian. My intention is to become a "Debian Maintainer" for this package.

Thanks in advance,
Kay Hayen