RFS python-markdown 2.1.0

I'd like to help with packaging python-markdown.  There's a new
upstream, and some lintian warnings.  I've built a package following the
New Maintainers' guide.  Does someone have time to review it and tell me
what next steps should be?

Changelog:
python-markdown (2.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * Added support for python -m syntax (upstream; Closes: #579004)
  * Fix interpreter lines in two extensions (Lintian warnings)
  * Upstream moved executable to markdown_py (replaces debian rule)