Porting to Python 3

Ultimately of course we all want to land on Python 3.  In conversation with
Toshio Kuratomi and David Malcolm of the Fedora project, we feel that it's in
all of our best interest to pool our resources.  I think the distros are on
the front lines of this transition, and working together across the distros is
the best way for us all to get there.

To that aim, there are two resources I want to make you aware of if you are
interested in helping.  The first is the python-porting mailing list: