Re: pyexiv2-0.2 released

Hi

Dne Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:01:11 +0100
Stani <spe.stani.be@gmail.com> napsal(a):

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Michal Čihař <nijel@debian.org> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Dne Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:37:55 +0100
> > Stani <spe.stani.be@gmail.com> napsal(a):
> >
> >> pyexiv2-0.2 was released. It would be great to have this in Debian, as
> >> we as upstream would like to use it in the future for Phatch 0.3. Just
> >> take in account that it is a complete rewrite and the API is not
> >> backwards compatible. It will break any package (such as Phatch 0.2.*)
> >> depending on the 0.1.* API.
> >
> > Well my plan currently is not to upload it until rdeps are ready. Do
> > you think new Phatch version will be ready reasonably soon?
> We are still finishing the 0.2.* releases. We will start on 0.3.* in a
> couple of months. I'll let you know when we are ready. Which are the
> other rdeps?

The only other one in archive is Lazygal, which should have new release
using new API in few weeks.

I'm just about to upload pyexiv2 0.2 to experimental (it will take
some time to appear in archive due to current ftp-master breakage) with
conflict with Phatch << 0.3 and Lazygal << 0.5 as these versions should
to my understanding support new API. Once these versions will be ready,
I can upload to unstable.