Re: Please consider adopting python-{networkx,pygraphviz}

Hi Cyril & others,

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 02:15, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yaroslav Halchenko managed[1] to piss me off so badly that I'm not
> sure I want to have anything to do with python-{networkx,pygraphviz}

Sorry to read that.

> anymore. It would be nice to see some python-savvy folks take care of
> it from now on.

If you're decision is taken, I'd like to take the package back into
DPMT repo and take care of them with the team. If you still want to be
in Uploaders it would be nice (but I'll understand if you don't), and
if you prefer to maintain the current GIT repo (instead of reinjecting
in SVN DPMT repo) we'll sort it out somehow.