Re: Please consider adopting python-{networkx,pygraphviz}

Cyril,

 I am really sorry that a waste of my time in preparing NMU and finding
possible objective reasons toward having an up to date package in Debian
pissed you off.  I do want and need, indeed, to see python-networkx in a
good shape in Debian for the upcoming release and willing to adopt the
package(s) and maintain them through my "DD carrier".

Additional reference for our interactions with Cyril:
http://bugs.debian.org/549996  : please update package to 1.0rc1
http://bugs.debian.org/557743  : is not importable ... -> "No need to try and teach me..."
http://bugs.debian.org/565319  : long awaited release of networkx! 1.0.1 -> "random guy"
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/f/freeipmi/freeipmi_0.7.15-2/changelog
                               : Kudos go to Cyril Brulebois for the report and patch.

Cheers,
Yarik

--
                                  .-.