Re: Ongoing Python Transition: related FTBFSes

Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> (17/12/2009):
> I believe that we are getting close to uploading Python 2.6 to
> Unstable and dropping Python 2.4 as a supported Python version.  If
> we finish preparations in the next week, are there any ongoing
> transitions a python2.6/python- defaults upload would entangle that
> would cause the release team to want the uploads to be delayed?

Hi,

I'm not sure it's the proper thread to mention this, but from a quick
look, it sounds like related.

FWIW, here are some FTBFSes I've reported lately, which look due to
this transition:
  #567220: qscintilla2
  #567222: python-qt3
  #567224: python-qt4
  #567226: pysvn
  #567227: pyqwt3d
  #567228: pyqwt5
  #567231: gammu
  #567302: babel

python-qt* FTBFSes are likely responsible for some others, so
interested people may want to look into those first.

> P.S.  Please cc me on any replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

Done. I've also added -python@ in the loop.

Mraw,
KiBi.