Re: python2.6 related changes / note to my sponsorees

Le mercredi 25 mars 2009 à 22:53 +0100, Piotr Ożarowski a écrit :
> I hope we'll find a way to make sure python-central will be the first
> one which will be upgraded (Pre-Depends somewhere? Backporting some
> changes in Lenny's python-central?)

Making one package (e.g. python-support) conflict with the older
python-central version will guarantee python-central will be unpacked
first, but it does not guarantee the packages depending on it will be
unpacked after it.

I don’t think Pre-Depends are a solution either.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :