Re: ITP: Name for "real" python-pgsql module

Paweł Tęcza wrote:

> So, I'm affraid that packaging of python-pypgsql module is necessary
> in that situation. I'm not a Python programmer and don't want to change
> the sources.

Well.. you could ask upstream.
Actually I'd vote against adding just another PG binding as the others
implement the DB api well and work well - so as long as I can't see any
additional features pypgsql brings, I'm not conviced to sponsor it.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79