Re: numpy 1.2.1, switching to git?

Monty Taylor wrote:
> /me whinges that switching to bzr for packaging in general would be a
> much nicer thing overall, since then ubuntu downstream is pretty well
> bzr...

unfortunatelt I don't know why they use bzr as it is really ugly to use
(that's just my subjective opinion, please don't start a flame war now....)

Switching to git would be a good thing, but only if most people of the team
are ok with the switch.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79