ITP: Name for "real" python-pgsql module

Hello All,

I'm not DD, but I would like to make Debian package with python-pgsql module [1]. I need it for PostgreSQL support for Courier-Pythonfilter framework [2]. It has been debianized by Frederik Dannemare [3] and still waits for sponsoring at mentors.d.n site [4].

The problem with python-pgsql module is that Debian has package with the same name for long time, but it's different Python module! Its real name is pypgsql [5].

So my question is: what should I call that package? python-pypgsql? ;)

My best regards,

Pawel

[1] http://people.rpath.com/~gafton/pgsql/
[2] http://phantom.dragonsdawn.net/~gordon/courier-pythonfilter/