Re: Would like to add a new package and looking for support.

Hello Nima,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 13:40, Nima Talebi <nima@autonomy.net.au> wrote:
> Hi Everybody.
> I've taken the latest dmidecode (http://www.nongnu.org/dmidecode/) and
> recompiled it as a python module, which I'd now like to introduce into the
> unstable debian release.
> The web page for this project is
> at http://projects.autonomy.net.au/dmidecode, and I'm almost done with the
> debian package itself, I wanted to know if there is anyone here who is
> interested enough to look at my package and tell me if I've done the right
> thing.  It should be in the code repository detailed on the site soon.

Look at some hints on http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam
(basically, you need to "request to join" in the alioth project page,
then "svn-inject -o <file>.dsc" into our repository, then you can
follow up this email requesting for sponsorship. Another fast way to
interact with us is using IRC: #debian-python @ irc.debian.org

Regards,