Re: python 2.4?

On 5/16/06, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
Le mardi 16 mai 2006 à 13:48 -0500, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> We agreed to switch to python-2.4 in the week following debconf (next week
> that is) and go on with whatever we have at that time.

I'm afraid Matthias hasn't agreed to that. He has agreed to upload
python-defaults v2.4 once we have implemented what's been discussed.
However, Steve is confident that we can do that before the end of the
week.

Hi Joss,

What needs to be implemented where, exactly? Is Steve = vorlon or what ?

thanks,
-- stratus